In May we celebrated all mothers and the support that they provide us. With June already underway, it is time to also give thanks to our fathers; Father’s Day 2019 is less than a week away on Sunday the 16th! Much like mothers, fathers can be sources of comfort, wisdom, and strength. For residents of Montage at Brookview that plan on expressing their appreciation for their fathers with a thoughtful gift, below is a comprehensive Father’s Day Gift Guide with local retailers to visit!
- What better way to decompress from the duties of being a father than a relaxing round of golf or sweating it out on a run? If your father is the active type, he will appreciate some new clothes in which he can continue to hone his hobby. The Nike Factory Store at the Wrentham Outlets has a great selection of sporting gear and apparel and is only a brief 11 minute drive away!
- If your father takes barbecuing seriously and cherishes his grill, why not elevate his game? Lowe’s on 201 Washington Street in Plainville (an 11 minute drive) has all of the additions your father needs to be a grill master. Grab him a gift card or pick something out yourself!
- He didn’t make it to your practices or rehearsals on time by any accident; he has a watch and he knows how to use it. If he’s due for a new one, Fossil at the Wrentham Outlets, just 11 minutes away by car, has an expansive collection of men’s watches that will provide plenty of options to choose from.
- Show your thanks for your father’s wise input in your life through some classic literature or any book you know he will enjoy. Peruse the stacks at Barnes & Noble on 270 Hartford Avenue in Bellingham, only a 5 minute drive from Montage at Brookview.
- Does your Dad love a good tie? Whatever his favorite clothing piece, you will find a suitable gift for him at Hugo Boss on 1 Outlet Boulevard in Wrentham! A brief 13 minute drive away lies infinite outfit combinations to make your father look and feel like the boss he is.
Hopefully you find a gift that encapsulates just how much you love and respect you father. If you can’t decide on one, a homemade dinner is always a great fallback; Whole Foods is less than 10 minutes away from Montage at Brookview and has quality ingredients for any home-cooked Father’s Day Meal. Happy Father’s Day to all of the amazing fathers out there!
This post was written by Brookview at Franklin